Sunday, July 7, 2013

Images of Love, Hope, Autism... and My Beautiful Boy

AUTISM- There are many ways to express love without saying a word. 

Autism is His Superpower

AUTISM- Each day brings new light and new hope. 

1 in 88 diagnosed with a disorder we know little about... Fund. Educate. Make change. Autism. 


Autism. With each new day - there is new hope. 

I have Autism. I see, hear, feel and express myself differently. You can't see it when you look at me. So please don't judge me. I am different. Not less...

Love needs no words (Trey with his sister Megan)

Cherish the child marching to the beat of a different drum. For they play the most beautiful music. Autism Awareness. 

Autism is my superpower!

Hey! Keep staring. You just might cure my Autism. Then let's work on YOUR social skills. 

I couldn't wait to teach him about the world. Instead he taught me about life. (Trey and his daddy at our first walk for Autism in WI 2012)

This is Trey. He loves trains, alphabet magnets, and chicken nuggets. He taught himself to read.  He is learning to talk. This is Autism. 

No comments:

Post a Comment